PNC’s Raat Gayi Baat Gayi wins Best Film Award at SAIFFBy BOC Editorial on November 5, 2009
MUMBAI: Pritish Nandy Communications’ Raat Gayi Baat Gayi won the Best Film Award at the South Asian International Film Festival in New York.
The movie was premiered and screened in the Competitions category at the festival on 2 November. It has been directed by Saurabh Shukla.
"It is a wonderful moment for the film, PNC and me. This award is a fabulous recognition of Raat Gayi… and it shows the growing reach and acceptance of Indian feature films worldwide," says Shukla.
Producer Pritish Nandy adds, "This affirms our faith in the fact that some of the best films currently being made in India are by directors and actors who are bucking the trend. We, as producers, love to back such films. We know where true excellence lies. RGBG, which releases next month is comedy at its sharpest and finest."
The movie stars Rajat Kapoor, Vinay Pathak, Neha Dhupia, Dalip Tahil, Iravati Harshe Mayadev, Anu Menon, Navnit Nishaan and Ranvir Shorey. The film is written by Rajat Kapoor and Saurabh Shukla and has music by Ankur Tewari.
GET BOC ON FACEBOOK!
BOC FEEDNiyati Khanna | 2013/12/13
Salman Khan's Jai Ho is poised to become India's biggest film ever. The power of India's biggest superstar meets the common man. What happens then?
- Copyright Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd 2013. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com.This website is published by Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd BusinessofCinema.com, K 11, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.
- 60 Seconds Of Salman Khan’s Jai Ho; “Mega Blockbuster” Written All Over It!
- Bigg Boss 7: Sunny Leone Arrives, Sangram New Captain, Wins Grand Finale Ticket
- Rajinikanth Turns 63: Super Birthday Celebrations In Bangalore
- Rani Mukerji, Dharmendra, Asha Parekh At Dilip Kumar’s Birthday Celebrations
- Salman Khan’s Jai Ho All Set For A Road Block!