Ramesh Sippy re-elected IMPDA presidentBy BOC Editorial on October 9, 2006
MUMBAI: Ramesh Sippy has been re-elected as the Indian Motion Picture Distributor Association (IMPDA) president for 2006 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 2008 at the association’s 67th annual general meeting.
The other office bearers are Balkrishna Shroff, who was elected as the vice president, Hemant T Shah as the treasurer and Haresh Bhatiya and Pankaj Jaysinh as secretary.
The other executive members are Guru Shenoy, Nandu Ahuja, Narendra Bohra, P.M. Govani, Rajesh Thadani, Vasudeo Bajaj, Vinay Chokshi, D.Y. Patni, Mahesh Kothare and Mohanlal Susania.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
- Copyright Businessofcinema India Pvt Ltd 2006 - 2015. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com. Shop 11 Navyug Mansion Sleater Rd, Mumbai -400007
- Which Jodi Will Rock On Screens, Ranbir-Katrina Or Ranbir-Deepika?
- Karrueche Tran’s Bloody Lip Photo Points Fingers On Chris Brown For Assault
- Here’s Why Sonam Kapoor Lashes Out In Anger!
- Ajay Devgn Announces Sequel Of Son Of Sardaar
- Watch: Varun Dhawan Prepping Up For Bezubaan Phir Se Song From ABCD 2