Ramesh Sippy re-elected IMPDA presidentBy BOC Editorial on October 9, 2006
MUMBAI: Ramesh Sippy has been re-elected as the Indian Motion Picture Distributor Association (IMPDA) president for 2006 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 2008 at the association’s 67th annual general meeting.
The other office bearers are Balkrishna Shroff, who was elected as the vice president, Hemant T Shah as the treasurer and Haresh Bhatiya and Pankaj Jaysinh as secretary.
The other executive members are Guru Shenoy, Nandu Ahuja, Narendra Bohra, P.M. Govani, Rajesh Thadani, Vasudeo Bajaj, Vinay Chokshi, D.Y. Patni, Mahesh Kothare and Mohanlal Susania.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
- Copyright Businessofcinema India Pvt Ltd 2006 - 2015. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com. Shop 11 Navyug Mansion Sleater Rd, Mumbai -400007
- Trailer Review: Hell Breaks Loose Yet All Is Well With Abhishek Bachchan And Rishi Kapoor!
- Ben Affleck And Jennifer Garner Heading For A Divorce
- Papanasam: Here’s Why Kamal Haasan Could Not Attend His Film’s Screening
- Here’s Why Shilpa Shetty Kundra Turns Down American Tv Show The Royals!
- Salman Khan Wants Kriti Sanon And Not Parineeti Chopra To Star In Sultan?