Mumbai: Red FM bagged nine awards at the Indian Excellence in Radio Awards (ERA), 2008 with the highest number of awards including the award for the Best FM Brand.
The awards held on May 30 felicitated the best and most deserving in the radio industry. RED FM picked up categories including:
1. Best Programme/Show (Hindi)- Morning No.1- RJ Malishka
2. Best Interactive idea- Red Mike
3. Best Community Service Award- Bajaao For a Cause
4. RJ of the year (Hindi) RJ Malishka
5. Best Radio Promo Singles Spot- Red Mike
6. Best Use of advertising- Taxi 935
7. Best FM On Ground/Activation By AN FM station- Red FM for Bajaao for a Cause
8. Excellence in Communication- Red FM Superheroes Campaign
9. Best FM Brand- Red FM
Red FM COO Abraham Thomas said, "After recently winning 5 RAPAs, we are extremely delighted with the honor. Red FM is known for always doing things differently and we are extremely glad that our hard work has paid off."
Red FM has won 35 awards over the last two years, making it one of the highest award winning FM stations in the radio industry.