Saif Ali Khan appoints Carving Dreams to handle brand endorsementsBy BOC Editorial on January 29, 2010
MUMBAI: Saif Ali Khan has appointed talent management firm Carving Dreams to manage his brand and business interests.
Khan says, "Carving Dreams has earned a tremendous reputation in the industry and given their expertise and strong credentials, I am confident that the association will prove to be a fruitful one. I look forward to working with them."
"Carving Dreams as a group is fully committed to extending the scope of celebrity management in this country. We look forward to this partnership with Saif Ali Khan," added Carving Dreams CEO Afsar Zaidi.
GET BOC ON FACEBOOK!
BOC FEEDNiyati Khanna | 2013/12/13
Salman Khan's Jai Ho is poised to become India's biggest film ever. The power of India's biggest superstar meets the common man. What happens then?
- Copyright Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd 2013. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com.This website is published by Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd BusinessofCinema.com, K 11, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.
- 60 Seconds Of Salman Khan’s Jai Ho; “Mega Blockbuster” Written All Over It!
- Bigg Boss 7: Sunny Leone Arrives, Sangram New Captain, Wins Grand Finale Ticket
- Rajinikanth Turns 63: Super Birthday Celebrations In Bangalore
- Rani Mukerji, Dharmendra, Asha Parekh At Dilip Kumar’s Birthday Celebrations
- Salman Khan’s Jai Ho All Set For A Road Block!