Salman Khan loses his six pack abs for DabanggBy BOC Editorial on August 13, 2010
Mumbai: The epitome of cool and macho Salman Khan with heavy heart lost his six pack abs for his forthcoming film Dabangg on brother Arbaaz Khan’s request.
Khan who’s back bigger, better than ever in Arbaaz Khan Production’s Dabangg had to lose his bulk to play a lethargic Bihari cop whose fitness levels are far from top notch in the film that promises to be one of the most entertaining flicks in recent times in true Khan style!
To look the part Khan went on a special diet and indulged in his cravings to get rid of his iconic abs. However the star that does not miss a single workout session learned table tennis so that he didn’t have to compromise entirely on his fitness level.
Dealing with the unlawful practices in UP and Bihar, Dabangg is an amalgamation of reality and electrifying energy that only Khan can bring to the screen.
GET BOC ON FACEBOOK!
BOC FEEDNiyati Khanna | 2013/12/13
Salman Khan's Jai Ho is poised to become India's biggest film ever. The power of India's biggest superstar meets the common man. What happens then?
- Copyright Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd 2013. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com.This website is published by Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd BusinessofCinema.com, K 11, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.
- 60 Seconds Of Salman Khan’s Jai Ho; “Mega Blockbuster” Written All Over It!
- Bigg Boss 7: Sunny Leone Arrives, Sangram New Captain, Wins Grand Finale Ticket
- Rajinikanth Turns 63: Super Birthday Celebrations In Bangalore
- Rani Mukerji, Dharmendra, Asha Parekh At Dilip Kumar’s Birthday Celebrations
- Salman Khan’s Jai Ho All Set For A Road Block!