Salman Khan’s fanatic fan following on social mediaBy BOC Editorial on October 27, 2011
This primarily happened because of the comparison for the opening day collection of both the movies. The Times of India reported opening day Ra.One collection of Rs. 22 crores in India with headline "RA.One snatches Day one honours", but this is completely untrue, and it has already led to a complete chaos and frenzy within the industry circles as the net collection of Shah Rukh Khan’s Ra.One were Rs. 14.7 Crores. (See Box Office Report)
This caused all the Salman Khan fans to start ReTweeting the correct figures, and state that actually Ra.One has not beaten Bodyguard’s opening day collection figure in India, well resulting into making #Bodyguard trend in India on Twitter.
Salman Khan today has a lot of fan power combined on entire social media, and even without his single Tweet his tremendous fan following caused his previous movie ‘Bodyguard’ trending on a day when even his film is not releasing.
GET BOC ON FACEBOOK!
BOC FEEDMelanie Demello | 2013/12/12
There's a twist in Bigg Boss 7, or say: there's an untwist! Sunny Leone, yes, Sunny Leone has proved that she always goes for real men.
- Copyright Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd 2013. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com.This website is published by Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd BusinessofCinema.com, K 11, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.
- Bigg Boss 7: Sunny Leone Arrives, Sangram New Captain, Wins Grand Finale Ticket
- Rajinikanth Turns 63: Super Birthday Celebrations In Bangalore
- Rani Mukerji, Dharmendra, Asha Parekh At Dilip Kumar’s Birthday Celebrations
- Salman Khan’s Jai Ho All Set For A Road Block!
- WATCH: Mango Man Trailer, Featuring Arvind Kejriwal