Sun TV to hike ad rates of Malayalam & Kannada channelsBy BOC Editorial on March 15, 2011
MUMBAI: Sun TV Network, which had earlier announced the increase in the advertisement rates of its Tamil channels and Telugu channels with effect from 1 April, 2011, has now announced plans of hiking ad rates of its Malayalam and Kannada channels.
While the hike in Malayalam channels will be ranging from 6 – 33 per cent, that in Kannada channels will be from 5 – 13 per cent with effect from 1 April, 2011.
The slot fees (broadcast fees) received from the content producers across both these languages will also be increased accordingly.
GET BOC ON FACEBOOK!
BOC FEEDNiyati Khanna | 2013/12/13
Salman Khan's Jai Ho is poised to become India's biggest film ever. The power of India's biggest superstar meets the common man. What happens then?
- Copyright Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd 2013. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com.This website is published by Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd BusinessofCinema.com, K 11, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.
- 60 Seconds Of Salman Khan’s Jai Ho; “Mega Blockbuster” Written All Over It!
- Bigg Boss 7: Sunny Leone Arrives, Sangram New Captain, Wins Grand Finale Ticket
- Rajinikanth Turns 63: Super Birthday Celebrations In Bangalore
- Rani Mukerji, Dharmendra, Asha Parekh At Dilip Kumar’s Birthday Celebrations
- Salman Khan’s Jai Ho All Set For A Road Block!