Two Indian films selected at 68th Venice International Film FestivalBy BOC Editorial on July 28, 2011
MUMBAI: Two Indian films have been selected to premiere in competition in the Orizzonti (New Horizons) section of the 68th Venice International Film Festival.
The films are Gurvinder Singh’s Anhey Ghorhey Da Daan (Alms of the Blind Horse) and Amit Dutta’s Sonchidi (The Golden Bird).
Anhey Ghorhey Da Daan is Singh’s debut feature film and Dutta’s third film at the festival.
Dutta has previously won a special mention at the festival for his film Aadmi Ki Aurat Aur Anya Kahaniyaan. Last year he premiered his film Nainsukh at Venice.
- Copyright Businessofcinema India Pvt Ltd 2014. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com.This website is published by Businessofcinema India Pvt Ltd BusinessofCinema.com, K 11, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.
- Mardaani Rani Mukerji Shoots National Anthem Video With Women Cops
- Film Review: Kick – Caught Between The Devil And a Shallow Script
- Comedy Nights with Kapil: Sunil Grover back In A New Avatar
- Happy New Year: Shah Rukh Khan All Set For SLAM! THE TOUR
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looking Million Bucks At CWC