Two Indian films selected at 68th Venice International Film FestivalBy BOC Editorial on July 28, 2011
MUMBAI: Two Indian films have been selected to premiere in competition in the Orizzonti (New Horizons) section of the 68th Venice International Film Festival.
The films are Gurvinder Singh’s Anhey Ghorhey Da Daan (Alms of the Blind Horse) and Amit Dutta’s Sonchidi (The Golden Bird).
Anhey Ghorhey Da Daan is Singh’s debut feature film and Dutta’s third film at the festival.
Dutta has previously won a special mention at the festival for his film Aadmi Ki Aurat Aur Anya Kahaniyaan. Last year he premiered his film Nainsukh at Venice.
- Copyright Businessofcinema India Pvt Ltd 2006 - 2014. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com. K 11, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.
- Salman Khan Hit And Run Case: Court To Record Salman Khan’s Statement On March 27
- Nation Puppy Day: 10 Hollywood Celebrities Post Cuteness Overload Photos
- Kriti Sanon Flooded With Requests To Meet Shah Rukh Khan
- Detective Byomkesh Bakshy: Sushant Singh Rajput To Attend History Class In Delhi University
- Excited To See Salman Khan In 13-Minute Long Song?