Even our Bollywood stars can give such dumb statements!
We mostly expect an amazing intelligence and a flawless presence of mind when it comes to our Bollywood celebs. But we forget that they are human beings too. And just the way we make mistakes, the same way they make mistakes too!
And it is quite normal if you look at it from this point of view. But this does not change the fact that sometimes the statements given by the celebs can sound dumb and hilarious at the same time.
Here is the list of 15 statements given by our Bollywood celebs, which will make you scratch your head:
1. Alia Bhatt: It was at Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’ where the young actress Alia Bhatt was playing the Koffee Quiz competing against Sidharth Malhotra and Varun Dhawan. And when the host popped up the question as to who is the President of India, Alia answered instantly saying, “Prithviraj Chauhan.
2. Ranbir Kapoor: The actor had indeed performed amazingly in Anurag Basu’s ‘Barfi’ and the film was also loved by the audience. But when Ranbir was asked upon the question as to why ‘Barfi’ was not nominated for the Osacrs, the actor replied by saying, “It’s a loss for the Oscars that they didn’t choose Barfi.”
3. Vivek Oberoi: It was after the success of ‘Krrish 3’ when the actor Vivek Oberoi shared his views on his negative role in the film. He went to the extent of saying that his performance of ‘Kaal’ in the film was like Heath Ledger’s role in ‘Dark Knight.’
4. Bipasha Basu: When the Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu had participated in the Olympic torch relay in Delhi, she was asked upon by a media person as to who started the Olympics games. The actress replied by saying, “I think Adolf Hitler started it.”
5. Sonam Kapoor: Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’ reveals so many things about the stars. On one such episode, we got to know what Sonam Kapoor, the actress thinks about herself. She said, “Being considered as an icon in my 20s, when people in their 40s or after they die are considered icons, I think it’s amazing.”
6. Kareena Kapoor Khan: When Kareena Kapoor Khan was at a tech related event, she was asked about the laptop model she uses and the hardware as well. To this, she had replied by saying, “I don’t know about the hardware but I have a green one.”
7. Varun Dhawan: When Varun Dhawan was asked upon his views on his ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya’ co-star, the actor was all praises for Alia Bhatt. He even went on saying that, “She is the Robert De Niro of our generation.”
8. Anu Malik: The Bollywood singer Anu Malik, who his famous for songs like ‘Oonchi Hai Building’ and ‘Ek Garam Chai Ki Pyali Ho’, believes that out there in abroad he has a great female fan following. He has once said, “When I go abroad, women throw themselves at me. But I am not into one night stands and flings.”
9. Rakhi Sawant: The drama queen Rakhi Sawant never misses to comment on a big B-town celeb to come into the limelight. Commenting on Aamir Khan’s show ‘Satyamev Jayate’, she had said, ‘This show is a complete copy of ‘Rakhi Ka Insaaf’. They have stolen our concept.”
10. Himesh Reshammiya: The Bollywood singer and music composer Himesh Reshammiya has also tried hands at acting in films like ‘Teraa Surroor’, ‘Xpose’ and ‘Karzzzz’. But wasn’t it foolish of him when he said, “Karzzzz was as big as a Khan release”?
11. Hema Malini: Bollywood’s dream girl Hema Malini is into politics as well. She is a member of the Parliament from the city of Mathura. But when the actress-politician was asked upon her views on the homeless widows who live in Vrindavan, she had said, “Vrindavan widows have a bank balance, good income, nice beds, but they beg out of habit.”
12. Priyanka Chopra: It was when the actress was a participant at the Miss World beauty pageant, when she was asked as to who she thinks is the most successful woman living at that time and why. PeeCee had replied by saying, “There are a lot of people I admire, but one of the most admirable people is Mother Teresa, who has been so compassionate, considerate and kind.”
13. Mallika Sherawat: Actress Mallika Sherawat, who has even had a selfie with former US President Barack Obama, believes that her life resembles the life of Obama. She had sais, “I feel that my life is same as that of Obama. I am from Haryana, but I changed the rules of the industry with my work and so has Obama.”
14. Govinda: The expression king of Bollywood, when it comes to dancing, is believed to be Govinda. The actor appears to be very comfortable while he is acting. But once talking about his chemistry with his female co-stars he had said, “I flirt with my heroines so that they are comfortable when we do intimate scenes.”
15. Prateik Babbar: Our Bollywood celebs seem to have no knowledge of national affairs like scams and budgets. The young actor Prateik Babbar, who is the son of actor-politician Raj Babbar, was once asked upon his expectations from that year’s budget. The actor had very foolishly replied by questioning, “Budget? What is budget? Is it a movie? When is it releasing?”
Watch Video Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Malaika And Others Snapped At Manish Malhotra’s Bash