Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif starrer Jagga Jasoos’ trailer is out!
Bollywood’s ex-couple Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif are going to be seen sharing screen spaces together in the upcoming film ‘Jagga Jasoos.’ The film is a musical adventure romantic comedy, whose teaser has been loved by the audience. The film’s first two songs ‘Ullu Ka Pattha’ and ‘Galti Se Mistake’ have also been released.
And now the trailer of the film is finally out. The 2 minutes and 56 seconds long trailer has everything that we expected from it, after seeing the fascinating teaser of the film.
Here are the 5 things we loved about the trailer:
1. Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif’s endearing chemistry: Although now separated in real life, Ranbir and Katrina’s bond in the film is adorable. They are indeed looking very cute together. It is going to be a treat for all Ranbir-Katrina fans, who wanted to see them together on-screen after ‘Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani’.
2. Musical Dialogues: Ranbir in the character of Jagga is someone who stammers and therefore uses a musical way of expressing himself. In the trailer, he can be seen using musical dialogues to talk to Katrina Kaif.
3. Ranbir’s emotional bond with his father: Although the film is a musical adventure comedy, the emotional sequences in the film will touch your heart. Jagga’s bond with his father (played by Saswata Chatterjee) is a very endearing one.
4. The slightly different genre: Anurag Basu’s Jagga Jasoos is something different from what we have been watching in Bollywood till now. It seems to be a perfect mix of music, romance, comedy and emotions.
5. Pritam’s music: The different tunes of music which run throughout the trailer add to the excitement of the film. And since the film is a musical comedy, Pritam’s music seems to have done full justice with the genre.
‘Jagga Jasoos’ is all set to hit the theatres on July 14, this year.