Salman Khan is one Bollywood actor who gels very well with kids!
The Bollywood actor Salman Khan has already told media that he is not sure about his marriage but he loves kids for sure. And it is very much apparent in his films.
The actor’s upcoming film, ‘Tubelight’ gives us the glimpse of his camaraderie with kids. In the film, he will be seen bonding with this small kid named Matin Rey Tangu.
But not only ‘Tubelight’ there are many more films featuring the superstar which prove that he is a kid lover. Here is the list of five films which show how he gels very well with kids:
1. Bajrangi Bhaijaan (2015): This is one Salman Khan movie which never fails to bring tears in one’s eye, no matter for how many times it is watched. The film directed by Kabir Khan shows Salman in the role of Pawan, an Indian who struggles to reunite a Pakistani girl with her family. The bond that Salman shows with little Harshaali Malhotra in the film is just heart-melting.
2. Jab Pyaar Kisise Hota Hai (1998): The film has the actor’s one of the best performances of his career. In the film, Twinkle Khanna plays his love interest and the twist in the story comes when a kid named Kabir, played by Aditya Narayan. He happens to be Salman’s child in the movie, about whom he was not known for all these years.
3. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998): This Dharma Productions love story is something which no Bollywood fan can forget. Salman, although in an extended cameo role in the film, is still remembered for his cute camaraderie with little Anjali. The child artist Sana Saeed had very few scenes with the superstar. But in those few scenes also, their friendship was just adorable.
4. Ek Ladka Ek Ladki (1992): This film features Salman Khan taking care of his three orphaned nephews. Directed by Vijay Sadanah, the actor in the film tries to take revenge from a girl. Neelam plays the female lead in the film, who loses her memory after an accident. Both Salman and Neelam can be seen bonding very well with all three kids in the film.
5. Partner (2007): When we are talking about Salman Khan’s chemistry with kids, then how can we forget his film ‘Partner’? The film features a relationship between Salman and the child actor Ali Haji, which changes from bitter to sweet. The film also stars Katrina Kaif, Govinda and Lara Dutta.