The star cast along with the team of Baahubali series made a huge amount of money from the film!
Baahubali 2 has been shattering all the box-office records and has reportedly collected Rs 700 crores in just seven days of its release worldwide. It is also being said that looking at the business that the film is doing, it is going to become the first film of Indian cinema to cross the 1000 crore mark!
Finally the hard work of SS Rajamouli, the director and his team has paid off. The makers are obviously happy with the whopping amount that the film has already earned. But do you all know how much money the director and the star cast of the film made out of it?
Here we bring the information on the whopping amount of money which the team made:
Click Next To Read More
1. The visionary director of Baahubali series, SS Rajamouli has reportedly been paid a big amount of Rs 28 crore. With this, he becomes the highest paid amongst the whole team. According to the reports of DNA, in addition to this payment he will also be receiving one-third of the profit of the film for his significant contribution to the Baahubali franchise.
2. The outstanding actor, Prabhas who has impressed everyone with his phenomenal performance in the film, has reportedly been paid Rs 25 crore. With his terrific acting skills, he has brought the characters of Amarendra and Mahendra Baahubali to life. Although it is less than what has been given to the director, but still with Baahubali, Prabhas has become the highest paid actor in the South industry.
3. Another sparkling performance in the series is of the main villain, Rana Daggubati as Bhallaladeva. According to reports, Rana has been given Rs 15 crores for this negative role. Bhallaladeva has become one of the leading villains of the Indian film industry and all thanks to Rana and his fierce acting.
4. The role of Avanthika, Mahendra Baahubali’s love interest has been played by Tamannaah Bhatia. She had an important role in the first part where she becomes the reason for Shivudu climbing the waterfall mountain and also reaching Mahishmati kingdom. She has also performed some action sequences in the second part of the film. Reportedly, she has been paid Rs 5 crore for the role.
5. The role of Devasena played by South Indian beauty Anushka Shetty is being praised immensely by the audience. Her performance as the stunning young queen in the first part and the intense looking mother in the second part makes her totally deserving for the appraisal that she is getting by the viewers. Reportedly, she has been paid Rs 5 crore for the role.
6. Ramya Krishnan plays Sivagami, the Rajmata of the Mahishmati kingdom. She has portrayed the emotions of an affectionate mother and that of an angry queen perfectly. And how can we forget that iconic scene where she saves the baby from drowning while herself being underwater! For her part, she has earned Rs. 2.5 crore.
7. Sathyaraj plays Katappa, the loyal slave of the throne bearer in the film. The mystery of as to why Katappa killed Baahubali was the main reason of eagerness in people to watch the film. This makes the role of Katappa an integral part of it, for which Sathyaraj was paid Rs. 2 crore.