Bipasha Basu Takes Week Off For RecoveryBy IANS on September 22, 2012
MUMBAI: Bipasha Basu is taking a much-needed break. After suffering a bout of exhaustion and viral fever after the release of her film “Raaz 3″, the actress started work on “Aatma”, but she has now realised she needs proper rest.
“Have taken a week off from work to recover properly! Taking baby steps towards my fit self. We all should realise nothing is bigger than good health,” said the otherwise fit and fabulous 33-year-old.
“Aatma” is a horror film, directed by Suparn Verma. It stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui opposite Bipasha.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
- Copyright Businessofcinema India Pvt Ltd 2006 - 2015. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com. Shop 11 Navyug Mansion Sleater Rd, Mumbai -400007
- Snapped: Varun Dhawan And Ayan Mukherji Outside Karan Johar’s Apartment
- Snapped: Shahid Kapoor Spotted On The Sets Of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8
- Watch: Salman Khan’s Partying Plans With Sanjay Dutt Once Out Of Jail!
- Watch: Salman Khan Reveals Why Kareena Kapoor Khan Is Not Promoting Bajrangi Bhaijaan!
- Photos: Salman Khan At A Movie With Family And Friends!