EXCLUSIVE: Salman Khan’s ‘Jai Ho’ Bought By Eros For Rs 1.1 BnBy BusinessofCinema News Network on November 2, 2013
MUMBAI: Way before its release Bollywood’s Dabangg Khan, Salman Khan has set a new record with his 2014 project ‘Jai Ho’.
In what is now the highest price of acquisition, we have exclusively learnt that ‘Jai Ho’ has been bought by Eros International at a whopping Rs 1.1 billion (Rs 110 crore) for India theatrical and entire overseas distribution.
Apparently, the decision makers at Eros International barely saw an hour of this flick, and took this historic call.
‘Jai Ho’ from Sohail Khan Productions stars Salman Khan, Daisy Shah, Sana Khan, Tabu and Mukul Dev.
It is a remake of A.R Murugadoss‘ Telugu hit ‘Stalin’.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
- Copyright Businessofcinema India Pvt Ltd 2006 - 2015. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com. Shop 11 Navyug Mansion Sleater Rd, Mumbai -400007
- Eros Appoints Prem Parameswaran As Group CFO And President- North America
- Priyanka Chopra Pours Her Heart Out After Watching Dil Dhadakne Do!
- Watch: Rakhi Sawant’s Hilarious Comment On Sunny Leone That Will Make You Laugh!
- Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner’s $150 Million Divorce: Real Or Hoax?
- Revealed: Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s role in Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan