EXCLUSIVE: Salman Khan’s ‘Jai Ho’ Bought By Eros For Rs 1.1 BnBy BusinessofCinema News Network on November 2, 2013
MUMBAI: Way before its release Bollywood’s Dabangg Khan, Salman Khan has set a new record with his 2014 project ‘Jai Ho’.
In what is now the highest price of acquisition, we have exclusively learnt that ‘Jai Ho’ has been bought by Eros International at a whopping Rs 1.1 billion (Rs 110 crore) for India theatrical and entire overseas distribution.
Apparently, the decision makers at Eros International barely saw an hour of this flick, and took this historic call.
‘Jai Ho’ from Sohail Khan Productions stars Salman Khan, Daisy Shah, Sana Khan, Tabu and Mukul Dev.
It is a remake of A.R Murugadoss‘ Telugu hit ‘Stalin’.
Shah Rukh Khan With Happy New Year Team Celebrate Success At Gaiety Galaxy Theatre
PK: Aamir Khan And Anushka Sharma Launch Trailer
Star Gaze At Ekta Kapoor’s Diwali Bash
You may also like...
- Copyright Businessofcinema India Pvt Ltd 2006 - 2014. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com. K 11, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.
- Farah Khan Breaks Her Silence On Saroj Khan Happy New Year Controversy
- Bigg Boss 8 Breaking: Upen or Gautam Who Wins Task To Be Captain
- Why Did Shah Rukh Khan Not Promote HNY With Salman Khan In Bigg Boss 8?
- SHOCKING! Woman Consumes Acid For Shah Rukh Khan’s Happy New Year
- Abhishek Bachchan’s Triple Celebration With Aishwarya Rai