These Bollywood celebs have suffered from an unfortunate miscarriage!
The Bollywood celebrities are as helpless as we normal people are, when it comes to health and well-being. They indeed have loads of money, but then there are certain joys of life, which can’t be bought, even if you are ready to pay any price.
We are talking about the joy of giving birth to a baby. There have been a few B-town ladies who have suffered an unfortunate miscarriage. But now they are happy in their respective lives.
Here’s the list of the celebs who suffered an unfortunate miscarriage:
1. Kajol: The Bollywood actress and also Ajay Devgn’s wife, Kajol had suffered a miscarriage while she was pregnant with her first baby. It was in 2001, when she was expecting her first child. But due to an ectoscopic pregnancy, she suffered a miscarriage.
2. Gauri Khan: It was at Sajid Khan’s show ‘Yaaron Ki Baraat’ where Shah Rukh Khan himself had revealed that Gauri Khan had suffered a miscarriage in 1997. But luckily the couple has been blessed with three wonderful kids Aryan, Suhana and AbRam after that.
3. Shilpa Shetty Kundra: The actress got married to businessman Raj Kundra in the year 2009. Reportedly, it was after a few months of her marriage when the actress was expecting a baby. But unfortunately she suffered a miscarriage. Luckily she was blessed with her son Viaan in 2012.
4. Kiran Rao: It was Aamir Khan himself who had shared the sad news of his wife Kiran Rao’s miscarriage. After their marriage in 2005, Kiran was pregnant in 2009. But later the actor had to share the bad news on his blog. In 2011, the couple became proud parents to a baby boy named Azad, who was conceived through IVF surrogacy.
5. Saira Banu: Dilip Kumar and Saira Banu is one B-town couple who give everyone marriage goals. It is known to everyone that the couple does not have any kids. But the reason was revealed when the veteran actor unveiled things in his autobiography ‘The Substance and the Shadow’. In 1972, Saira was pregnant. But after 8 months of the pregnancy, she suffered a miscarriage and could never conceive again!
6. Dimpy Ganguly: Rahul Mahajan had tied a knot with Dimpy Ganguly on the show ‘Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayega’ in 2010. Dimpy was expecting their first baby in 2011 but when she was in her first trimester, she had a miscarriage.
7. Natasha Madhvani: Famous actress Mumtaz’s daughter Natasha has been married to actor Fardeen Khan. In 2012, the actor had shared the happy news of his wife expecting twins. But sadly she suffered a miscarriage. Luckily, a year later the couple became parents to baby girl named Diana Isabelle Khan.
Watch Video Mira Rajput REVEALS The Challanges She Faced During Her Pregnancy Days