Priyanka Chopra Bags Meaty Role In YRF’s ‘Gunday’By IANS on October 17, 2012
MUMBAI: After striking gold with “Barfi!”, actress Priyanka Chopra has bagged a meaty role in Yash Raj Films’ (YRF) “Gunday”.
She will share screen space with two male actors – Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor – in the movie, which is her second project with YRF after “Pyaar Impossible”.
“Gunday” will go on floors in December with “Mere Brother Ki Dulhan” director Ali Abbas Zafar behind the camera.
The movie will be set amidst the most turbulent times in the history of Kolkata, then Calcutta, from 1971 to 1988.
It will narrate the story of Bikram and Bala, who rose from being small-time wagon breakers and coal thieves to becoming the biggest and most powerful black marketing mafia-men.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
- Copyright Businessofcinema India Pvt Ltd 2006 - 2015. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com. Shop 11 Navyug Mansion Sleater Rd, Mumbai -400007
- Watch: Hrithik Roshan’s Reaction After Hearing Anil Kapoor’s Real Age!
- Priyanka Chopra Speaks Up On Racism She Faced In America
- Pawn Sacrifice Official Trailer: Tobey Maguire Is The New Chess Master
- All You Need To Know About The Little Girl Of Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- Why Is Sidharth Malhotra Watching Shah Rukh Khan Films?