Sandy’s Desi Cousin Nilam Alters Kamal Haasan’s PlansBy Subhash K Jha on November 1, 2012
MUMBAI: Kamal Haasan’s lofty plans have fallen prey to Sandy’s desi cousin Hurricane Nilam which has stuck the Southern coastal regions.
Plans of a simultaneous 3-city music release for his new film ‘Vishwaroop’ on November 7 (Kamal Haasan’s birthday) have been seriously altered.
While earlier the event was supposed to unfold in huge open-air theaters simultaneously in Chennai, Coimbatore and Madurai those plans have now been drastically revised.
Informs Kamal Haasan, “Nilam has restricted our plans severely. Because of her we can’t have the music launch in open-air stadiums, as planned. That would mean a very wet and soggy attendance. We’d now have to have the music function in covered areas. The attendance would have to be serious scaled down from the original 15,000 people at each venue.”
Quips Kamal Haasan, “Nilam is such a spoilsport. Such is life – man proposes, woman disposes.”
You may also like...
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
- Copyright Businessofcinema India Pvt Ltd 2006 - 2015. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com. Shop 11 Navyug Mansion Sleater Rd, Mumbai -400007
- Deepika Padukone And Amitabh Bachchan’s Piku Joins Rs. 100 Crore Club
- Kim Kardashian Shares Steamy Never Seen Before Photos On Wedding Anniversary
- Telugu Stars Venkatesh And Samantha Eyeing Piku Remake
- Watch: Emraan Hashmi’s Most Awaited Azhar Teaser
- Marathi Film Prime Time Was Originally Planned As A Hindi Film