This was how Baahubali actors were transformed for their characters in the film!
Baahubali: The Conclusion has shattered all the box-office records with its opening day collection of Rs 121 crore. The film had a great weekend business as well and has been able to collect around Rs 500 crore worldwide till now.
The film has gone through a lot of hard work. Especially the characters’ looks are an outcome of a lot of brainstorming. This makes the film totally deserving for the appraisal that it is getting by the viewers.
Click Next To Read More
1. Nassar as Bijjaladeva rocks it in the film with his paralysed character.
2. From a lean and thin guy, Prabhas transformed himself into a macho man for the role of Amarendra and Mahendra Baahubali.
3. Rana Daggubati looks fierce as Bhallaladeva in both the parts of the film.
4. Ramya Krishnan has completely nailed the role of Sivagami Devi as she looks like a perfect Rajmata in the film.
5. How can we forget the ever famous role of Katappa by Sathyaraj who plays the loyal slave of the throne bearer in the film!
6. Sudeep in the role of Persian trader dealing with arms and weapons is completely different from his usual hero and lover boy roles.
7. Anushka Shetty in her never before avatar of Devasena – Stunning as the young queen and intense as the old mother; perfectly carried the two different looks in the film.
8. The ever beautiful Tamannaah Bhatia looks even more beautiful in the role of Avanthika.
9. Nobody would have been able to recognise Prabhakar in the role of Kalkeya, the villain in the first part.