Here are the tiniest details of Justin Bieber’s Purpose Tour Concert in Mumbai, India.
The international pop sensation, Justin Bieber’s maiden performance in India at Mumbai’s D.Y Patil Stadium is making hype in the city and the preparations look just on point.
The stadium is set, fans have arrived with their huge priced tickets to catch their favourite pop singer live. While fans are prepping up to witness the madness, here are the tiniest details of the preparations going on in the stadium for the 23-year-old pop singer.
Click Next To Read More
1. The Purpose Tour Concert is being held on a humongous budget of $ 4 Million.
2. To add to the sparkle and charm of the concert, 600 moving lights will be dazzling the concert venue.
3. Since the stadium is huge with over 45,000 people expected to attend the event, 15 additional TV screens are there for enhanced viewing at the venue.
4. To make the people groove on Justin’s voice and enjoy the concert to the fullest, 25 dancers will be shaking their legs on the stage.
5. The heights of the VVIP tables have been kept around 14 feet to give them an all clear view of the stage.
6. The stadium is going to shine and dazzle with 350 sq m of LED displays.
7. There are 10 buses made available from Bandra, Andheri and Juhu to facilitate the commute of the fans.
8. But there is also the unbelievable facility of chopper commute for the fans which would take just 15 minutes to reach the ground.
9. With huge crowd expectancy, around 25,000 vehicles are also expected at the venue for which 4 parking lots have been arranged.
10. Last but not the least, Justin Bieber will be performing for as long as 90 minutes on the stage.