BOX OFFICE: A Happy First Week For ‘Chashme Baddoor’By BusinessofCinema News Network on April 13, 2013
MUMBAI: Filmmaker David Dhawan’s remake of the 1980’s cult classic ‘Chashme Buddoor’ titled ‘Chashme Baddoor’ featuring Ali Zafar, Siddharth, Divyendu Sharma and Taapsee has happily sailed through its first week at the box office.
As reported previously SEE REPORT, the 5 day total of Viacom 18 Motion Pictures’ ‘Chashme Baddoor’ stood at approximately Rs 250 million (Rs 25 crore) net.
Adding another Rs 50 million (Rs 5 crore) to its collections on Day 6 and 7, the first week total of the film is in the comfortable range of Rs 300 million (Rs 30 crore) net.
Despite some negative reviews, especially in comparison to the original ‘Chashme Buddoor’ directed by Sai Paranjpye, David Dhawan’s take on this comedy flick has been lapped up by audiences.
GET BOC ON FACEBOOK!
- Copyright Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd 2013. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com.This website is published by Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd BusinessofCinema.com, K 11, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.
- REVIEW: What The Fish – Don’t Give A Fish!
- 60 Seconds Of Salman Khan’s Jai Ho; “Mega Blockbuster” Written All Over It!
- Bigg Boss 7: Sunny Leone Arrives, Sangram New Captain, Wins Grand Finale Ticket
- Rajinikanth Turns 63: Super Birthday Celebrations In Bangalore
- Rani Mukerji, Dharmendra, Asha Parekh At Dilip Kumar’s Birthday Celebrations