BOX OFFICE: A Happy First Week For ‘Chashme Baddoor’By BusinessofCinema News Network on April 13, 2013
MUMBAI: Filmmaker David Dhawan’s remake of the 1980’s cult classic ‘Chashme Buddoor’ titled ‘Chashme Baddoor’ featuring Ali Zafar, Siddharth, Divyendu Sharma and Taapsee has happily sailed through its first week at the box office.
As reported previously SEE REPORT, the 5 day total of Viacom 18 Motion Pictures’ ‘Chashme Baddoor’ stood at approximately Rs 250 million (Rs 25 crore) net.
Adding another Rs 50 million (Rs 5 crore) to its collections on Day 6 and 7, the first week total of the film is in the comfortable range of Rs 300 million (Rs 30 crore) net.
Despite some negative reviews, especially in comparison to the original ‘Chashme Buddoor’ directed by Sai Paranjpye, David Dhawan’s take on this comedy flick has been lapped up by audiences.
You may also like...
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
- Copyright Businessofcinema India Pvt Ltd 2006 - 2015. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com. Shop 11 Navyug Mansion Sleater Rd, Mumbai -400007
- You Can’t Take Off Your Eyes From This Cute Picture Of Alia Bhatt
- Blunders In Bollywood Films That Went Unnoticed
- Rithvik Dhanjani To Make Bollywood Debut With Ekta Kapoor’s XXX
- Style Talk Of The Week: Sonam Kapoor’s Confident Or Katrina Kaif’s Lovely Look?
- Shraddha Kapoor’s Brother Siddhanth Meets With An Accident On Bombairiya Sets