BOX OFFICE: Salman Khan’s Ek Tha Tiger Breaks All Monday RecordsBy Hetal Adesara on August 21, 2012
MUMBAI: The earth-shattering run of Ek Tha Tiger at the Box Office continued on Monday.
The National Holiday of Eid played in the favor of Salman Khan. Ek Tha Tiger’s Monday collections have settled in the range of Rs 210 million (21 crore). This is by far the highest collection ever made by any movie on a Monday at the Box Office.
Ek Tha Tiger’s 6 day total collection now stands at Rs 1.21 billion (121 crore).
Early estimates suggest that Tuesday for Ek Tha Tiger too will be a hurricane. Let’s wait until the final figures come in.
Stay tuned for more!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
- Copyright Businessofcinema India Pvt Ltd 2006 - 2015. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com. Shop 11 Navyug Mansion Sleater Rd, Mumbai -400007
- Inside Photos: Shahid Kapoor Dancing With Mira Rajput At Their Sangeet
- Arjun Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra And Many More Wish Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- After Premam, Kamal Haasan’s Papanasam Struggles With Piracy
- Here’s Why Radhika Apte Needed No Prepping For Anurag Basu’s Choker Bali.
- Karan Johar’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil To Clash With Ajay Devgn’s Shivaay?