Box Office: Yamla Pagla Deewana takes a good startBy Hetal Adesara on January 15, 2011
MUMBAI: The Dharmendra, Sunny Deol and Bobby Deol starrer Yamla Pagla Deewana had taken a good start at the box office in India.
The movie’s opening day net collections stand at approximately Rs 76.5 million (Rs 7.65 crore). The movie took a specially good opening at single screens and the business was exceptions from the North.
On the other hand, the Gul Panang – Purab Kohli starrer Turning 30 took an overall poor opening.
Last week’s release No One Killed Jessica’s one week net collections stood at approximately Rs 193 million (Rs 19.3 crore) with the second Friday net collections at Rs 12.5 million (Rs 1.25 crore). With this the total net collections of NOKJ are Rs 205.5 million (Rs 20.55 crore).
← Previous Story Box Office: No One Killed Jessica has a decent opening weekend
GET BOC ON FACEBOOK!
BOC FEEDBusinessofCinema News Network | 2013/12/07
R… Rajkumar, starring Shahid Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha, arrived this Friday. The film mostly got bad reviews, and failed to impress the critics.
- Copyright Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd 2013. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com.This website is published by Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd BusinessofCinema.com, K 11, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.
- BOX OFFICE: R… Rajkumar – Average Day 1, Yet Shahid Kapoor’s Highest Collection
- “Marry Me, Shahid!” Young Girl-Fans Of Shahid Kapoor Go Berserk!
- BIGG BOSS 7 BREAKING: Sofia Hayat Evicted, A Forgone Conclusion?
- Bigg Boss 7: Kajol Finally Breaks Her Silence On Tanisha
- SHOCKING: Bruna Abdullah Evicted From Nach Baliye 6