A ‘Badass’ Milla Jovovich In ‘Resident Evil’By IANS on September 14, 2012
LONDON: Actress Milla Jovovich has described her character as a “badass” in W.S. Anderson’s “Resident Evil”.
The 36-year-old, who plays protagonist Alice in the movie franchise based on the horror video game of the same name, understands her character better now after portraying it for eight years.
“There were definitely a couple of things that I was like, ‘I don’t care how many times you show that to me – that does not look real – this isn’t ‘Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon’, you know what I mean? People have to buy it – like she (Alice) could really do this. I’m a badass but I can’t be a magical badass,” contactmusic.com quoted Jovovich as saying.
GET BOC ON FACEBOOK!
BOC FEEDNiyati Khanna | 2013/12/06
Bigg Boss 7 is now a war-zone. Armaan definitely needs therapy, but this week there are mostly Kushal and Ajaz who need therapy more than Armaan.
- Copyright Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd 2013. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com.This website is published by Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd BusinessofCinema.com, K 11, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.
- Bigg Boss 7: Filthy, Abusive War – Kushal VS Armaan, Who Won?
- Aamir Khan: I Have No Intention To Enter Politics
- HIT-AND-RUN CASE: Salman Khan Granted Reprieve In Form Of Fresh Trial
- IBFW 2013 Grand Finale: Abhishek Bachchan, Riteish-Genelia’s Dazzling Act
- LEAKED VIDEO: ‘Bigg Boss 7′ – Armaan’s Sexual Request To Tanisha