MUMBAI: Jaman.com has implemented Facebook Connect to bring together friends and film enthusiasts around the world.
With Facebook Connect, users can sign into Jaman using their Facebook account, with no need for users to register separately for Jaman. Members are able to access their Facebook friends already on Jaman, enabling a trusted social context, and can publish their movie-watching activities and film reviews back on Facebook.
"Jaman has become an ultimate online film destination for fans to share their favorite movies within our expansive community. Through Facebook Connect, we are able to significantly enhance how people are discovering and enjoying entertainment," said Jaman founder and CEO Gaurav Dhillon.
Jaman has also introduced a number of social-networking features, including:
* Movie Finder: Set sliders to determine your movie mood: serious vs. funny; deep vs. shallow; or tears vs. bullets
* Jaman Movie Taste Test: A quick, fun quiz that helps Jaman make personalized recommendations for films you will like
* People Finder: Enables Jaman members to discover people with similar movie tastes
* The Subtitler: Lets members re-write captions on foreign film clips
* Interactive World Map: Live scroll of Jaman user activity across the globe