Mumbai: Airtel has come together with BIG 92.7 FM to celebrate the power of music on air with a distinctive music mix that promises to entertain its listeners this December. FM stations of Hyderabad , Vizag and Tirupathi will host the Airtel Adhbutamaina Musical December on air for the entire month of December.
The music mix will comprise the latest from Telugu music industry and some great remixes. Along with interviews of musicians, lyricists, singers and actors, the station will also seek listener participation, voicing their opinions on their favorite music. This will be coupled with exciting on air contests where the listeners will be quizzed on their favorite music.
Beginning 3 December the station is offering some interesting themes, celebrating the power of music like:
• Airtel Gurtukostunaiye- Unforgettable Hits where new singers like Karunaya, Sumangali, Nihal, Sunitha and Karthick, to name a few, will talk about their favorite all time hit songs. There will be live interaction with RJ Jo and RJ Raj in the popular program TimePass
• Airtel Pehla Nasha- Encouraging listener participation, this theme allows listeners to sing romantic parody – latest song, the parody will on the theme of love.
• Airtel Break Singer – This is a humor capsule in which the character stammers while singing and his guru is fed up teaching him to sing.
• Airtel Khabardhar Singer- An interesting concept, the breakfast show will feature listeners stating a news piece of the day, singing in the tune given by the RJ
• Airtel Weekend Karaoke- Weekends will see the karaoke theme, where listeners get to test their vocal cords over some popular hit numbers
• Airtel Celebrity Antakshari- This will see celebrities playing Antakshari with listeners over a live interaction from the BIG FM studios
Bharti Airtel Limited, Andhra Pradesh COO mobile services Rajnish Kaul said “Airtel is pioneer in offering innovative services and music being an integral part of our value added services, along with BIG 92.7 FM we decided to bring a complete month full of music with interesting themes, for the FM listeners. This event has been an effort to bring entertainment to the city and give a never before kind of experience on air. We are sure that this Musical December with distinctive music mix would leave a long lasting experience amongst listeners".
BIG 92.7 FM station director Ashwin Padmanabhan said, "We have joined hands with our partners Airtel to take listeners on an exclusive musical tour with our interesting and innovative content around the theme of music, which promised to thoroughly entertain them. Our innovative campaign, celebrity participation, high interactivity and interesting contests promise to ensure high listener involvement."