Bipasha Basu Takes Week Off For RecoveryBy IANS on September 22, 2012
MUMBAI: Bipasha Basu is taking a much-needed break. After suffering a bout of exhaustion and viral fever after the release of her film “Raaz 3″, the actress started work on “Aatma”, but she has now realised she needs proper rest.
“Have taken a week off from work to recover properly! Taking baby steps towards my fit self. We all should realise nothing is bigger than good health,” said the otherwise fit and fabulous 33-year-old.
“Aatma” is a horror film, directed by Suparn Verma. It stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui opposite Bipasha.
GET BOC ON FACEBOOK!
BOC FEEDNiyati Khanna | 2013/12/13
Salman Khan's Jai Ho is poised to become India's biggest film ever. The power of India's biggest superstar meets the common man. What happens then?
- Copyright Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd 2013. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com.This website is published by Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd BusinessofCinema.com, K 11, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.
- 60 Seconds Of Salman Khan’s Jai Ho; “Mega Blockbuster” Written All Over It!
- Bigg Boss 7: Sunny Leone Arrives, Sangram New Captain, Wins Grand Finale Ticket
- Rajinikanth Turns 63: Super Birthday Celebrations In Bangalore
- Rani Mukerji, Dharmendra, Asha Parekh At Dilip Kumar’s Birthday Celebrations
- Salman Khan’s Jai Ho All Set For A Road Block!