Priya Anand Bags Female Lead Role In ‘Fukrey’By IANS on October 15, 2012
MUMBAI: Southern actress Priya Anand has bagged one of the female leads in Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar’s upcoming production “Fukrey”.
The 26-year-old, recently seen as Sridevi’s niece in “English Vinglish”, will share the screen with Pulkit Samrat, Richa Chaddha and Manjot Singh.
When asked, the spokesperson of Excel Entertainment confirmed the news: “Everyone loved Priya’s performance in ‘English Vinglish’. This will be her first central portrayal in a youth-centric romantic film.”
Priya is a known name in Tamil and Telugu cinema and her work has been appreciated in movies like “Leader”, “Nootrenbadhu” and “Kazhugu” down south.
GET BOC ON FACEBOOK!
BOC FEEDMelanie Demello | 2013/12/12
There's a twist in Bigg Boss 7, or say: there's an untwist! Sunny Leone, yes, Sunny Leone has proved that she always goes for real men.
- Copyright Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd 2013. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com.This website is published by Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd BusinessofCinema.com, K 11, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.
- Bigg Boss 7: Sunny Leone Arrives, Sangram New Captain, Wins Grand Finale Ticket
- Rajinikanth Turns 63: Super Birthday Celebrations In Bangalore
- Rani Mukerji, Dharmendra, Asha Parekh At Dilip Kumar’s Birthday Celebrations
- Salman Khan’s Jai Ho All Set For A Road Block!
- WATCH: Mango Man Trailer, Featuring Arvind Kejriwal