Sonam Kapoor Wants To Inspire Young GirlsBy BusinessofCinema News Network on June 24, 2013
MUMBAI: The gorgeous Sonam Kapoor was spotted at an event hosted by DNA in Mumbai recently.
The stunning fashionista, known for her chic sartorial choices, was seen in head-to-toe designer western wear, after her perfect red-carpet Indian look last week. This weekend, she chose a pair of maroon cigarette pants, a white undershirt and an oversized black blazer. Her hair was neatly tied up in a tight ponytail, and she wore simple chandelier drop earrings.
Always turning heads for her impeccable sense of style, Sonam candidly confessed: “I am a girl and I have fun dressing up. Whether I am dressed casually or for a red carpet event, I look at my comfort. But I enjoy dressing up and if young girls see that and get inspired, nothing better than that!”
Also present at the event were Sonam’s ‘Raanjhanaa’ director Anand L Rai and producer Krishka Lulla.
GET BOC ON FACEBOOK!
BOC FEEDBusinessofCinema News Network | 2013/12/06
The good news is that Imran Khan and Avantika are expecting their first baby in June next year. Imran is hoping for a girl, while Avantika for a boy.
- Copyright Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd 2013. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com.This website is published by Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd BusinessofCinema.com, K 11, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.
- BUNDLE OF JOY: Imran Khan, Avantika’s First Baby Arriving In June 2014
- FIRST LOOK: Salman Khan’s ‘Jai Ho’ Poster, Fans’ Labour Of Love Shines!
- Melanie’s Review: R… Rajkumar – Ridiculous, Outlandish And Ghastly
- BOX OFFICE: R… Rajkumar Has A Good Opening
- Bigg Boss 7: Filthy, Abusive War – Kushal VS Armaan, Who Won?