Mad In India Gets Karisma Kapoor And GovindaBy Jessica Lacewalla on February 23, 2014
One of the most popular on-screen couple of Indian Cinema – Govinda and Karisma Kapoor, will be seen sharing screen space with each other after almost a decade this week as they shot for an episode Mad In India. Their last film together was Shikari, which released in 2000.
Sunil Grover, who now essays the character of Chutki after Gutthi, was seen having a blast with both Govinda and Karisma Kapoor. Chutki even danced with Govinda on the show.
Post the shoot Manish Paul said, “Interviewing Govinda and Karisma was fabulous. I have grown up dancing to their songs. So sharing stage with them was an honour. While Govinda was a great sport and did whatever I asked him to do, Karisma even obliged when I requested her to dance with me. It was a great evening for me. I think I have got a thing for women whose names start with K, Kirru (Kirron Kher), Karisma, Katrina, Kareena and so on.”
Speaking about the episode, Govinda said, “I had last met Karishma around two and a half years back at the Kolkata airport. Sharing screen space with her after almost nine years brought back so many memories. She came across as more matured and more beautiful. She has always been very sincere about her work. We also danced to What Is Mobile Mumber from our film Haseena Maan Jaayegi.”
Do catch Mad India tonight, February 23, 2014 and see Govinda and Karisma Kapoor have a blast with the Mad In India team.[/tp
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
- Copyright Businessofcinema India Pvt Ltd 2006 - 2015. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com. Shop 11 Navyug Mansion Sleater Rd, Mumbai -400007
- Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner’s $150 Million Divorce: Real Or Hoax?
- Revealed: Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s role in Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- Rajinikanth In Trouble Again, Lingaa Distributors Give One Week’s Time
- Dil Dhadakne Do: Hrithik Roshan And Katrina Kaif’s Special Request To Zoya Akhtar
- Watch: Suriya’s Tribute To Michael Jackson In Poochandi From Masss