MUMBAI: Our very own super hero Hrithik Roshan is on the roll post the super success of his latest film ‘Krrish 3’.
On Thursday, November 7, 2013, Hrithik Roshan who is the brand ambassador for Rado Watches, launched The Rado HyperChrome Automatic Chronograph Plasma Ceramic watch. Present at the launch was Rado Brand President and CEO Matthias Breschan.
At the European launch of this new Rado HyperChrome collection, Julia Gorges the German tennis star has been roped in as the brand ambassador.
Rado is a Swiss luxury manufacturer of watches, with headquarters in Lengnau, Switzerland. It is noted for its use of scratch-proof materials, a field in which it is considered a pioneer.
The other Indian celebrities that are endorse international brand of watches are –
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan for Longines
- Shah Rukh Khan for Tag Heuer
- Abhishek Bachchan for Omega
- Deepika Padukone for Tissot
- Preity Zinta for Chopard
- Yuvraj Singh for Ulysse Nardin
- Sachin Tendulkar for Audemars Piguet
- Harbhajan Singh for Hublot
- Atul Kasbeker for Carl F. Bucherer
How ‘HOT’ can Hrithik Roshan look? Let us know in comments below!