[tps_footer]Gone are the days when Bollywood actresses hesitated to portray dark negative shades on the big screen. Actresses are now essaying negative roles with confidence and conviction. After making a debut with a hard-hitting film like ‘Citylights’, Actress Patralekhaa is all set for a Bhatt film titled ‘Love Games’ where she plays the Negative lead with shades of grey.
Here is a list of Bollywood heroines who chose to break the stereotype and
explore their dark side:
1. Priyanka Chopra– PC was brave to play a negative role, in the initial days of her career. Her performance as the sizzling dominating boss in the movie Aitraaz is unforgettable.
2. Kajol– Playing the role of a psychotic lover in the movie Gupt helped her get a lot of awards and recognition for the dark character
3. Katrina Kaif– In Race 2, Miss Kaif broke her goody goody image to portray the negative character
4. Vidya Balan– As the cold-blooded vamp in the movie Ishqiya, Vidya surely gave one of her finest performances.
5. Bipasha Basu– Teh actress got her her much-deserved recognition after playing the dark shaded role in Jism.[/tps_footer]