There was a Bollywood rampage with stars from across the fields came together for the GQ Men of the Year 2012 Awards held at the Grand Hyatt, Mumbai.
However, John Abraham stole the show by winning the GQ Most Stylish Man of the year. Guess lady luck Priya Runchal’s rare appearance, with the rumored hubby, (numerous media reports claim that John & Priya got married in LA a few months back, which however have been duly denied by John) captured everyone’s eye.
At the red carpet were present many Bollywood celebs like Kalki Koechlin with husband Anurag Kashyap, Ajay Devgn with wife Kajol, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Dia Mirza, cricketer Rahul Dravid, Shazahn Padamsee, Mandira Bedi, Rahul Khanna, Nargis Jiah Khan, Anil Kapoor, Nargis Fakhri, Amitabh Bachchan, Vidya Balan, Deepika Padukone, Siddharth Mallya and John Abraham with Priya Runchal. (See photos)
John looked the dashing gentleman, which he is, with Priya looking elegant in the red gown she wore. The couple looked quite in love through the night, with John playing the part of the doting boyfriend.
Ayushmann Khurrana, who won the GQ Emerging Talent of the Year, was seen with his wife Tahira Kashyap.
Apart from the winners, the evening saw Amitabh Bachchan, Kajol, Konkana Sen, Jacqueline Fernandez, Rahul Khanna, Siddharth Mallya, Jiah Khan, Kalki Koechlin, Esha Gupta, Sarah Jane Dias, Kabir Bedi, Mukul Deora, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Mandira Bedi, Kamal Sidhu, Dino Morea, AD Singh, Laila Lamba, Shobhaa De, Sameer Dattani, Poorna Jagannathan, Bikram Saluja, Schauna Chauhan, Sagarika Ghatge, Shibani Dandekar, Nina Manuel, Raghavendra Rathore, Prakash Jha, Anil and Sabina Chopra and Narendra Kumar to name a few. (See photos)
Awards and Rewards at GQ Men of the Year 2012:
- Anil Kapoor – GQ Award for Lifetime Achievement
- Shahid Kapoor – GQ Award for The Ultimate GQ Man
- Mohandas Pai – GQ Agent of Social Change
- Thukral and Tagra – GQ Artists of the Year
- Vikas Khanna – GQ Chef of the Year
- Anurag Kashyap – GQ Director of the Year
- Rahul Bhattacharya – GQ Writer of the Year
- Shekhar Gupta – GQ TV Personality of the Year
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui – GQ Breakthrough Personality of the Year
- Rahul Dravid – GQ Legend of the Year
- Sushil Kumar – Gq Sportsman of the Year
- Tony Fernandes – GQ International Businessman of the Year
- Sanjay Reddy – GQ Businessman of the Year
- Ajay Devgn – GQ Cinematic Icon of the Year
- Shekhar Kapur – GQ Inspiration of the Year
- Rohit Bal – GQ Designer of the Year
- Deepika Padukone – GQ Woman of the Year
- Vidya Balan – GQ Woman Cinematic Icon of the Year