Here are some details about Shraddha Kapoor from the film Haseena.
The chirpy and bubbly, Shraddha Kapoor will be seen portraying the role of underworld don Dawood Ibrahim’s sister Haseena Parker in her upcoming film Haseena. The first look of Shraddha Kapoor‘s Haseena was recently unveiled and the fierce look of the actress has already generated a lot of buzz about the film. Also, to prep up for the role, Shraddha Kapoor met Haseena’s family, who passed away of a heart attack in 2014. While cinemagoers are waiting for this intense gangster drama to unfold on the silver screen, here’s everything about the life of Haseena Parker.
Before Shraddha Kapoor steps into the shoes of Haseena, here is everything you want to know about Dawood Ibrahim‘s sister, Haseena Parkar.
CLICK NEXT TO READ!
1. Reportedly, Haseena got involved in the underworld matters like his brother after her husband Ibrahim Parker was shot down in 1991 by Arun Gawli and gang.
2. The infamous JJ Hospital shootout was executed by Dawood Ibrahim to take revenge for the death of his dead brother in law. Haseena’s husband had become the victim of gang rivalry.
3. After her husband’s murder, Haseena shifted to the posh Gordon Hall Apartments in Nagpada from where she did illegal land dealings.
4. Her name was associated with many infamous extortion and hawala cases. She was reportedly held with Rs. 5000 crores of undeclared assets in her name.
5. However, Haseena declared to police and before the court that she is not in touch with her brother Dawood Ibrahim. Police always kept an eye on her and her involvement in illegal transactions with builders.
6. She was involved in rackets of transferring money from the Middle East to India and vice versa.
7. She was also somewhere a part of Bollywood films as she was also said to be negotiating the overseas rights of Bollywood films.
8. Haseena lost her eldest son Danish in a road accident in 2006 on the Mumbai-Goa highway while he was returning from Goa.
9. Dawood Ibrahim‘s sister Hasina Parker died of a cardiac arrest in a Mumbai hospital in July 2014.
10. Parker, who used to handle Dawood‘s business in Mumbai, died at Habib Hospital in Dongri of south Mumbai.
11. After her death, Phone calls from Pakistan were being tapped to get all the information about Dawood’s movements.
12. Police officers from the Crime Branch, local police stations, anti-terrorism squad and even officials from the Intelligence Bureau (IB) were reportedly in the area, the day she died.
13. Dawood Ibrahim watched a live stream from an undisclosed locations of the last rites of his sister Haseena Parkar who passed away in Nagpada in 2014.