[tps_footer]By now, everyone knows that Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr starred Marvel movie ‘Captain America: Civil War’ is one of the highly anticipated films of 2016. With DC universe giving the clash of two superheroes Batman Vs Superman, it is time for another universe superheroes to go to war against each other. Marvel Entertainment’s highly awaited clash of the year Iron Man vs Captain America is just a month away and has created quite a hype around it.
The new international trailer for the film was released which is very similar the final trailer. Only thing is that we can clearly hear the conversation between Hawkeye and Black Widow. Rest of the revelations are same. The trailer presents that Captain America is now distrustful of government agencies due to Hydra’s infiltration of S.H.I.E.L.D. He, who can’t reduce his need to react and protect people against danger, plans to save people without taking government’s approval and has his own way of dealing with bad people. Iron Man, on the other hand, decides to follow the rules as the Avengers have destroyed enough. The clash between the two superhero starts when they can’t agree on this matter which, in turn, leads to falling out between them. It also has to do with the fact that Tony, may be, loses his friend James Rhodes aka War Machine. This leads a war between Iron Man and Captain America and the rest of the superheroes will have to choose sides.
Here are the Easter eggs and things we have learnt so far from the trailer:
- One interesting thing we get a look of is the underwater S.H.I.E.L.D prison called the Raft that keeps most of the hardened criminals at bay. In comics, it is a high-tech island prison and has nothing to do with the civil war because in civil war Tony Stark actually builds a new prison called Prison 42. That’s where he keeps the superheroes who don’t agree with him or people with power who don’t follow the rules. But, it is not included in the film as it is in another dimension called the negative zone and it is related to Fantastic Four’s Reed Richards.
- From the trailer, it seems like H.Y.D.R.A is back. The sneak peek reveals that the havoc created shows some signs- a known H.Y.D.R.A. affiliate and a hidden facility with the H.Y.D.R.A. logo.
- It also seems like Spiderman will have two costumes. For a brief moment, Spiderman makes his appearance in the end and is on Team Iron Man. So, the costume looks very well designed by Tony Stark and other will be made by Peter Parker himself. Also, we got a glimpse of at Spider-Man’s mechanical web-shooters since the original story Spidey did not have the power to shoot webs from his wrists.
- It also seems like Bucky Barnes is just not the Bucky who is fighting against the avengers and who blew up the UN. In the scene where Captain America and Iron Man come face to face and Iron Man quickly shoots a punch at him, we can see Bucky behind a second or so. But, we have also seen someone inside the tank which reminds us of the very first scene where Bucky was captured in. Also, he doesn’t have a star on his side.
- In the final trailer, Scarlet Witch is attacking Vision with her powers but he was the one who saved her in ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’. In comics, they are in love. So, it makes us wonder what is wrong here.
Keeping these things in mind, it will be interested to watch this film. Directed by Russo brothers, the movie is slated to release on May 6, 2016.