Adlabs’ Nandu Ahuja to join Balaji as COOBy BOC Editorial on October 10, 2007
MUMBAI: Adlabs all India distribution head Nandu Ahuja is slated to join Balaji Motion Pictures as chief operating officer (COO).
When contacted by Businessofcinema.com, Ahuja, who is currently serving a one month notice period at Adlabs, refused to comment on the development.
According to sources close to the development, at Balaji Ahuja will look into all aspects of the movie business in his new position.
Balaji Motion Pictures CEO Ramesh Sippy too refused to confirm or deny the appointment. The company, which is mulling listing on AIM, will be going the corporate way and is likely to soon make more announcements in this regard.
During his one year tenure at Adlabs, Ahuja looked into the distribution of all of Adlabs’ releases on an all India level.
GET BOC ON FACEBOOK!
BOC FEEDNiyati Khanna | 2013/12/13
Salman Khan's Jai Ho is poised to become India's biggest film ever. The power of India's biggest superstar meets the common man. What happens then?
- Copyright Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd 2013. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com.This website is published by Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd BusinessofCinema.com, K 11, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.
- 60 Seconds Of Salman Khan’s Jai Ho; “Mega Blockbuster” Written All Over It!
- Bigg Boss 7: Sunny Leone Arrives, Sangram New Captain, Wins Grand Finale Ticket
- Rajinikanth Turns 63: Super Birthday Celebrations In Bangalore
- Rani Mukerji, Dharmendra, Asha Parekh At Dilip Kumar’s Birthday Celebrations
- Salman Khan’s Jai Ho All Set For A Road Block!