I’d love to do a Tamil film: Sriram RaghavanBy IANS on March 28, 2012
"I would love to do a Tamil film because I am a Tamilian. But I have lived in Maharashtra," Raghavan, in news for his latest film "Agent Vinod", told IANS.
"My brother (Sridhar Raghavan) is doing a lot of work in south. I am slowly trying to get the hang. I know the language, but I have not stayed there for a while," he added.
Raghavan, known for directing Hindi films like "Ek Hasina Thi" and "Johnny Gaddaar", also wants to make a Marathi movie.
His latest release "Agent Vinod", featuring Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor, has got mixed reviews, but has done fair business at the box office, giving Saif his biggest ever opening as a solo lead.
GET BOC ON FACEBOOK!
BOC FEEDBusinessofCinema News Network | 2013/12/12
From Highway, Imtiaz Ali is all set for Window Seat. Well, we are talking about the two films that are currently in the making.
- Copyright Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd 2013. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com.This website is published by Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd BusinessofCinema.com, K 11, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.
- Deepika Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor In Imtiaz Ali’s ‘Window Seat’!
- BIRTHDAY SPECIAL: Bollywood’s First Superstar Dilip Kumar Turns 91
- RED HOT: Kangana Ranaut VS Sushmita Sen At Grey Goose Style Du Jour
- Aashiqui 2 Pair: Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor – Together Again!
- WHAT THE FISH? Poonam Pandey Strips Again!