Raj Kaushal not to direct Panchamiya’s nextBy Johnny Vaz on September 15, 2006
MUMBAI: After Anthony Kaun Hai?, producer Nikhil Panchamiya had decided to repeat director Raj Kaushal to direct one of his next movies.
However, close of the heels of the news that Kaushal had been signed on with Percept Picture Company and had a total of five projects in hand, comes the news that Panchamiya has decided not to sign him on as the director of his next film.
Panchamiya has two films on the anvil, which will be made on a budget of Rs 200 million (Rs 20 crores). Talks are also on with actor Arshad Warsi, who was cast in
Anthony Kaun Hai?, for one of the two movies.
“I have spoken to Arshad, who is in traveling abroad to promote Kabul Express, over the phone. He was quite enthused to work with me again after Anthony Kaun Hai? I am also in talks with two directors. The story has been written by Javed Siddique. Once Arshad comes back, things will be clearer on this front,” Panchamiya says.
Kaushal, on the other hand, adds, “I was supposed to direct this movie but after signing too many films, I will be not be able to do justice to each and every one of them at the same time. There are no hard feelings with Nikhil because he was the only man who supported me in my troubled times when I began my second innings.”
GET BOC ON FACEBOOK!
BOC FEEDBusinessofCinema News Network | 2013/12/12
Former beauty queen, Sayali Bhagat, who was crowned Femina Miss India 2004 and won the title of Femina Miss India World got married to a family friend.
- Copyright Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd 2013. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com.This website is published by Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd BusinessofCinema.com, K 11, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.
- Beauty Queen To Beautiful Bride: Sayali Bhagat’s Wedding
- Bigg Boss 7: Sofia Hayat Files Police Complaint Against Armaan Kohli
- Deepika Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor In Imtiaz Ali’s ‘Window Seat’!
- BIRTHDAY SPECIAL: Bollywood’s First Superstar Dilip Kumar Turns 91
- RED HOT: Kangana Ranaut VS Sushmita Sen At Grey Goose Style Du Jour