SRS Group launches multiplex in Bijnor; to invest Rs 500 million in 22 screensBy BOC Editorial on April 3, 2010
MUMBAI: SRS Group will invest approximately Rs 500 million (Rs 50 crore) to add 22 multiplex screens by the end of 2010.
The company has also launched the first ever multiplex in Bijnor under the brand name of SRS Cinemas at Shoppers Pride Mall.
SRS Group currently has nine multiplexes with 23 screens and a total seating capacity of 7694. The company is looking at a total of 45 screens by the end of this year.
Spread across approximately 20,000 sq. ft. area, the new multiplex in Bijnor has two screens with a capacity of 458 seats. The movies to be screened at SRS Cinemas during the first week will be Sadiyan, Shaapit and Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge?
SRS Group chairman and managing director Anil Jindal said, "Remaining true to our focus on the Uttar Pradesh, we are extremely happy to extend the reach of our most vibrant brand, SRS Cinemas to the residents of Bijnor. We are sure that first multiplex in Bijnor would receive a warm welcome from citizens because of the unparalleled movie experience and extremely enjoyable ambience that SRS Cinemas offers."
GET BOC ON FACEBOOK!
BOC FEEDNiyati Khanna | 2013/12/13
Salman Khan's Jai Ho is poised to become India's biggest film ever. The power of India's biggest superstar meets the common man. What happens then?
- Copyright Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd 2013. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com.This website is published by Businessofcinema Entertainment Pvt Ltd BusinessofCinema.com, K 11, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.
- 60 Seconds Of Salman Khan’s Jai Ho; “Mega Blockbuster” Written All Over It!
- Bigg Boss 7: Sunny Leone Arrives, Sangram New Captain, Wins Grand Finale Ticket
- Rajinikanth Turns 63: Super Birthday Celebrations In Bangalore
- Rani Mukerji, Dharmendra, Asha Parekh At Dilip Kumar’s Birthday Celebrations
- Salman Khan’s Jai Ho All Set For A Road Block!