Playing it safe, is not one of Ranveer Singh‘s characteristics. He is maddeningly unpredictable when it comes to choosing his roles and his wardrobe. Ushering in an era of gender-fluid fashion, we have seen no other celebrity channel androgyny as effectively as Ranveer.
Being experimental in fashion is always appreciated. Reinterpreting various looks can pave the way for a fresh statement. Ranveer Singh goes a step ahead by defying the rules altogether. Blurring the distinction between men’s and women’s fashion, he’s taken the tricky mid-path. Androgyny is not easy to pull off, but Ranveer‘s confidence and ballsiness has silenced every fashion critic out there.
Women’s fashion has seen tremendous evolution over the years. We can’t say the same for menswear. The straight silhouettes and the classic colors reappear in men’s fashion every now and then. It’s refreshing to see that Ranveer Singh has successfully broken out of the old mould, defying the laid down fashion doctrines for men.
1.The half skirt is a quirky add-on to his formal ensemble.
2. Strikes a pose in an Anarkali kurta.
3. Yes. That’s a ghaghra skirt.
4. Blazer, kurta, and a lean skirt. Pretty neat!
5. Can’t let go of the half skirt. Especially when its box-pleated!
6. The sherwani doesn’t always match with pants!
7. Crisp, pleated and flared. His lowers are a cross between palazzos and harem pants.
8. Makes the boldest ever androgynous statement by sporting a nose ring.
Be it the front cover of a mag or a walk on the fashion runway; Ranveer Singh never fails to delight you with his love for the unusual.