Priya Anand Bags Female Lead Role In ‘Fukrey’By IANS on October 15, 2012
MUMBAI: Southern actress Priya Anand has bagged one of the female leads in Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar’s upcoming production “Fukrey”.
The 26-year-old, recently seen as Sridevi’s niece in “English Vinglish”, will share the screen with Pulkit Samrat, Richa Chaddha and Manjot Singh.
When asked, the spokesperson of Excel Entertainment confirmed the news: “Everyone loved Priya’s performance in ‘English Vinglish’. This will be her first central portrayal in a youth-centric romantic film.”
Priya is a known name in Tamil and Telugu cinema and her work has been appreciated in movies like “Leader”, “Nootrenbadhu” and “Kazhugu” down south.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
- Copyright Businessofcinema India Pvt Ltd 2006 - 2015. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com. Shop 11 Navyug Mansion Sleater Rd, Mumbai -400007
- Leaked Video: Varun Dhawan And Kriti Sanon’s Dance On Peppy Track From Dilwale
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan Song: Salman Khan’s Aaj Ki Party Meri Taraf Se Will Make You Groove And Shake!
- Bombay High Court Relief For Director Kunal Kohli
- Hansal Mehta All Set To Direct Sanjay Gandhi’s Biopic
- Watch: Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan Selfie Le Le Re Fans Edition