Priya Anand Bags Female Lead Role In ‘Fukrey’By IANS on October 15, 2012
MUMBAI: Southern actress Priya Anand has bagged one of the female leads in Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar’s upcoming production “Fukrey”.
The 26-year-old, recently seen as Sridevi’s niece in “English Vinglish”, will share the screen with Pulkit Samrat, Richa Chaddha and Manjot Singh.
When asked, the spokesperson of Excel Entertainment confirmed the news: “Everyone loved Priya’s performance in ‘English Vinglish’. This will be her first central portrayal in a youth-centric romantic film.”
Priya is a known name in Tamil and Telugu cinema and her work has been appreciated in movies like “Leader”, “Nootrenbadhu” and “Kazhugu” down south.
Richa Chaddha Stuns As The Cover Girl For Maxim
R… RAJKUMAR: Shahid Kapoor Now In A Comic Book!
PHOTOS: Farhan Akhtar Gets Filmy, Endorses A Website
You may also like...
- Copyright Businessofcinema India Pvt Ltd 2006 - 2014. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com. K 11, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.
- Now Aamir Khan Gets Trolled Due To Hollywood Director Christopher Nolan
- What We Can Learn From Anushka Sharma And Virat Kohli’s Love Story?
- Farah Khan Breaks Her Silence On Saroj Khan Happy New Year Controversy
- Bigg Boss 8 Breaking: Upen or Gautam Who Wins Task To Be Captain
- Why Did Shah Rukh Khan Not Promote HNY With Salman Khan In Bigg Boss 8?