Salman Khan: The TIGER ‘King’ Of BollywoodBy BOC Team on August 29, 2012
They say if you really want to watch a Salman Khan movie, you must go to a single screen cinema, like Gaiety Galaxy in Bandra, Mumbai. And if you manage to get a ticket of his movie in the first weekend, you’re ON for an entire new thrill — that experience is something that will change you forever.
Nobody cares what the movie is all about, where the story is going, what dialogues are being spoken — every thing is numbed by heart-moving cheers and whistles — it’s a festival, it’s a never ending celebration.
And to celebrate this experience, T-Series has released the first-ever Salman Khan mashup collection, specially mixed by DJ Chetas.
Here is the amazing ‘Salman Khan’ Mashup:
You may also like...
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
- Copyright Businessofcinema India Pvt Ltd 2006 - 2015. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com. Shop 11 Navyug Mansion Sleater Rd, Mumbai -400007
- You Can’t Take Off Your Eyes From This Cute Picture Of Alia Bhatt
- Blunders In Bollywood Films That Went Unnoticed
- Rithvik Dhanjani To Make Bollywood Debut With Ekta Kapoor’s XXX
- Style Talk Of The Week: Sonam Kapoor’s Confident Or Katrina Kaif’s Lovely Look?
- Shraddha Kapoor’s Brother Siddhanth Meets With An Accident On Bombairiya Sets