Sonam Kapoor Wants To Inspire Young GirlsBy BusinessofCinema News Network on June 24, 2013
MUMBAI: The gorgeous Sonam Kapoor was spotted at an event hosted by DNA in Mumbai recently.
The stunning fashionista, known for her chic sartorial choices, was seen in head-to-toe designer western wear, after her perfect red-carpet Indian look last week. This weekend, she chose a pair of maroon cigarette pants, a white undershirt and an oversized black blazer. Her hair was neatly tied up in a tight ponytail, and she wore simple chandelier drop earrings.
Always turning heads for her impeccable sense of style, Sonam candidly confessed: “I am a girl and I have fun dressing up. Whether I am dressed casually or for a red carpet event, I look at my comfort. But I enjoy dressing up and if young girls see that and get inspired, nothing better than that!”
Also present at the event were Sonam’s ‘Raanjhanaa’ director Anand L Rai and producer Krishka Lulla.
You may also like...
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
- Copyright Businessofcinema India Pvt Ltd 2006 - 2015. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com. Shop 11 Navyug Mansion Sleater Rd, Mumbai -400007
- Which Bollywood Diva Stunned At The Red Carpet Of Cannes 2015?
- Vikas Khanna Launches His Book With Sonam Kapoor At Cannes 2015
- Snapped: Anushka Sharma And Virat Kohli Too Much In Love
- Photos Cannes 2015: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Bids Goodbye To Aaradhya Before Red Carpet
- Photos Cannes 2015: Sonam Kapoor Creates Bigger Look