Lingaa is all set to hit the theatres on December 12, 2014. This big film has some interesting facts which will be interesting to read. All the Rajini fans, don’t miss the chance. Read on for some interesting facts about Rajinikanth’s Lingaa.
1. The Fresh Chemistry between Rajinikanth and Sonakshi Sinha. Rajinikanth has seen Sonakshi since she was a small child and today he is romancing her on screen. It was a very tensing moment but however the results have come out very beautifully on screen.
2. The huge reel sets, which are almost the same as real. The huge dam, palace and railway station were all created and these reel sets were so huge and perfectly designed that people thought it is real set.
3. Director Ameer registered the title Lingaa but he gave up on it as Ravikumar expressed that he wanted to use the title for Rajinikanth starrer.
4. Sonakshi Sinha’s debut in a South film. Sonakshi has already proved her talent in Bollywood but Lingaa will be her first film down South. The actress is nervous and excited at the same time.
5. The three different avatars of Rajinikanth and Anushka Shetty in the song Mona Gasolina – that of Jack sparror, Robin hood and Tom Cruise.
6. Lingaa Release on Rajinikanth’s 64th This movie will be a real gift to Rajinikanth and for his fans.
7. Rajinikanth’s grandson name is Lingaa. Lingaa is son of Aishwarya and Dhanush. Probably that’s why Rajinikanth came up with this title.
8. Rajinikanth finished dubbing for Lingaa in 24 hours. Only Rajinikanth can make all impossible thing possible.
9. The ace singer Chinmayi dubbed for Sonakshi Sinha both in Telugu and Tamil version of the film. Sonakshi Sinha has no idea about the language and she also doesn’t understand it.
10. Rajinikanth will rap for the first time in Lingaa. Aaryan Dinesh Kanagaratnam sings the rap portion. Rajini also gave his suggestions and inputs.