BOX OFFICE: ‘Zilla Ghaziabad’ Grovels Through First WeekBy BusinessofCinema News Network on March 2, 2013
MUMBAI: Showman International’s ‘Zilla Ghaziabad’ directed by Anand Kumar and starring Sanjay Dutt, Vivek Oberoi, Arshad Warsi and Paresh Rawal, dragged and grovelled through its first week with miserable collections.
As reported, Day 1 saw a dismal business of approximately Rs 34 million (Rs 3.40 crore) net. Day 2, Saturday was an even worse Rs 29 million (2.9 crore). ‘Zilla Ghaziabad’ saw an averagely poor occupancy of an average 15 to 18%, with the only respite coming from single screens in the mass markets of Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan and Bihar. The 3-day opening weekend total of the film was a mere Rs 105 million (Rs 10.5 crore) net.
The weekdays there on brought grimmer news still, where ‘Zilla Ghaziabad’ managed to pull in meagre collections at the ticket counter. The consolidated first week total of the film lies somewhere in the range of Rs 138.5 million (Rs 13.85 crore) net, this makes the film a complete box office dud.
You may also like...
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
- Copyright Businessofcinema India Pvt Ltd 2006 - 2015. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com. Shop 11 Navyug Mansion Sleater Rd, Mumbai -400007
- Which Jodi Will Rock On Screens, Ranbir-Katrina Or Ranbir-Deepika?
- Karrueche Tran’s Bloody Lip Photo Points Fingers On Chris Brown For Assault
- Here’s Why Sonam Kapoor Lashes Out In Anger!
- Ajay Devgn Announces Sequel Of Son Of Sardaar
- Watch: Varun Dhawan Prepping Up For Bezubaan Phir Se Song From ABCD 2