Harry Potter Star Daniel Radcliffe Off To A RehabBy BusinessofCinema News Network on July 11, 2014
Daniel Radcliffe is ready to visit a smoking treatment centre as he wants to get rid of his habit. “It will be a kind of residential treatment programme, involving counseling, both individual and group, stress management and herbal treatments to help withdrawal symptoms,” said a source.
“There’s also a full exercise and activity programme which includes swimming, running and yoga. Daniel knows he has an addictive personality, and he’s been open in the past about his drinking demons. Thankfully, he managed to kick the bottle. “So now he sees cigarettes as his last major vice to conquer, and he is confident he’ll succeed once again,” the source added.
On the work front, Daniel Radcliffe is not keen on working on a Harry Potter series as he feels that he is now grown old for the series.
Daniel Radcliffe has gone on to some more adult roles, including appearing nude on Broadway. He said his more risque roles may be a bit of a reaction to having been a child star in the family-oriented Potter films.
“What it is, I played only one character for such a long time, I think there’s a little bit of envy and desire to try as many different things as possible. Now that I’m in that position, I’m trying to, while the getting is good.” Daniel Radcliffe said.
Harry Potter or no Harry Potter we still love Daniel Radcliffe and hope to see him in films and out of rehab soon.[/tps_foot
Harry Potter Illustrated Series: See The First Images
You may also like...
- Copyright Businessofcinema India Pvt Ltd 2006 - 2014. This service is provided on BusinessofCinema.com. K 11, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.
- Terminator Star Arnold Schwarzenegger Admires PM Narendra Modi
- Hrithik Roshan And Tiger Shroff Share A Similar Connection
- Varun Dhawan’s Family Are All Praises For His Act In Badlapur!
- Irrfan Khan To Star With Hollywood Star Tom Hanks In Inferno
- Salman Khan And Shah Rukh Khan To Team Up For Farah Khan?