1. Scientist Shivkar Bapuji Talpade had envisioned the first aeroplane and hardly anyone in India knew about him. Ayushmann Khurrana being the face of the character now, India is happy to hear an unsung story!
2. British officers keep yelling “Bloody Indians” as a potential reminder of an enslaved past which we shouldn’t ever forget when Indian cricket team hits the grounds of Lords!
3. The film has 10 songs under it which interferes with the flow at times, but then what is a true Bollywood flick without dancing around the trees!
4. The film shows in abundance the romance that brewed between Sitara (Pallavi Sharda) and Talpade (Ayushmann Khurrana), thus manifesting a hope that even if you are not formally educated and even if you nurture a dream in a broken ship under the encouragement of an ill kept mentor, there are chances that a hot pretty dancer will still fall for you!
5. The film is neck deep into “Bhartiya Sanskar”with lots of patriotic renditions, reminding the audience of their true roots that could bring home the unthinkable!