1) Dance – Tiger Shroff entered the industry and floored everyone with his dance moves. He is an effortless dancer and even impressed Hrithik Roshan with his moves. He even paid a tribute to Michael Jackson in a dance video where he carried off the iconic moonwalk.
2) Action – Tiger Shroff’s debut was an out an out masala entertainer where he made a mark with his daredevil stunts. Tiger performs all his stunts on his own and trains extensively to be an action hero.
3) Sincerity – Tiger Shroff is very sincere, dedicated and hard working. He is always punctual and puts in a lot of effort to perfect his skills. Tiger sleeps early and does not stay out late. He does not touch alcohol and makes it a point to work out religiously everyday.
4) Lord Shiva Bhakt – Tiger is a devotee of Lord Shiva. He has always been worshipping the Lord and attributes his strength and power to Lord Shiva. Before any auspicious event of his life, Tiger seeks the blessings of Lord Shiva. He even kept a fast on Mahashivratri.
5) His name – Tiger Shroff has a unique name that comes from his nature as a kid. He has always been fascinated by the ferocious, handsome and majestic animal with whom he shares his name. He is inspired by the animal’s strength, agility and power. He is doing his bit to protect tigers and has even adopted a four year old tigress
Also Read: Priyanka Chopra Reveals Her Teenage Crush