From nobody to the Perfectionist star of Bollywood, Aamir Khan has been one of the most loved actors for more than two decades in Hindi cinema. He is now synonymous to versatility and has proved the same with his every blockbuster film. He had failures, he had success, but nothing could stop him from being a successful actor. He is among those actors who has breathe stardom like no one ever has.
Well, Aamir Khan celebrates his birthday today on March 14 and as the actor turns 52 today, we handpicked his top 5 inspirational quotes that also proves that he is indeed a Mr. Perfectionist of Bollywood.
CLICK NEXT TO READ TOP 5 QUOTES BY AAMIR KHAN!
- Very few actors talk about their failures and moreover, they send out a great message that how failure motivates to be a successful person. As said by Aamir Khan, I have had unsuccessful films, but I learned a lot from those films. I give my failures as much importance as my success.”
- Bollywood’s Mr. Perfectionist, Aamir Khan has done more than 50 films in his career of two decades. During his journey as an actor, Aamir Khan surely came across many talented directors, actors, artist and he surely knows how to appreciate each one. In one of his statements, the actor had said, “The journey that I have undertaken, meeting people from all walks of life and learning from them, has been my biggest achievement. If that doesn’t happen, I don’t say yes. I’m glad I stick to the decision of doing quality work.”
- When Aamir Khan had completed 25 years in Bollywood, he came up with a powerful statement that reads, “I made a very important decision- I won’t sign films for money, fame or name and not even for big banners. For me, it has always been whether my gut feeling, my instinct or my heart is allowing me to agree to do a film or not”
- During the completion of 25 years in Bollywood in 2013, Aamir Khan in an interview had revealed that how people in the dunstry thought that he would never become an actor because of his choosy behavior but he successfully made it on his own rules and choices of films made. On living the line – Akele hain toh kya gham hai!- Aamir Khan had said, “Don’t be afraid if you walk alone.”
He further added, “When I started walking on the path called cinema, people around me said – he’s very choosy, doing fewer films just at the beginning of his career, ek ya do saal mein out ho jayega. They were also right to think that way because I wasn’t working according to typical conventional Bollywood norms. So people felt ke yeh zyada tik nahi payega. I realised this kind of work method suits me the most. God has been kind – mujhe itni kaamyaabi mili. I give as much importance and value to success as I give to failure.”
- Talking about how success is connected to your determinations, Aamir Khan had once made a wonderful statements, saying, “ If you can’t channelise your strength in the right direction and towards the right cause, then there’s no point. Sachh aur saahas hai jiske mann mein… ant mein jeet usiki rahein (smiles”