Here’s the list of 8 Bollywood celebrities who died very early in their lives!
The whole media and film industry is in a state of shock with the sudden news of the death of the young actor Inder Kumar. He passed away at the mere age of 44.
But this is not the first time that the industry has lost a young talent. Earlier also, there have been many such cases when a Bollywood celeb has died at a very young age.
Here’s the list of 8 Bollywood celebrities who died very early in their lives:
1.Jiah Khan: Famous for films like ‘Ghazini’ and ‘Housefull’, Jiah Khan took her own life in the year 2013. She suicided at the young age of 25. Actor Sooraj Pancholi was reported to be involved in her suicide case.
2. Divya Bharti: Married to the Bollywood filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala, Divya Bharti passed away at an extremely young age of 19. She was one of the most talented Bollywood actresses. She was reported to die due to falling off from the balcony of her house. However, even murder was being suspected but later the case was closed after being declared as an accident.
3. Inder Kumar: Inder Kumar had worked with superstar Salman Khan in films like ‘Wanted’ and ‘Kahin Pyar Na Ho Jaye’. He died very recently at a young age of 44. The actor was reported to be going through a very rough phase in his life. And it was a cardiac arrest which took his life.
4. Taruni Sachdev: Child actress and model Taruni Sachdev was very unfortunate to die in a plane crash. She was on her way back to India from Nepal when the accident took her life at the young of 14. She has worked in films like ‘Paa’ and many commercial ads.
5. Meena Kumari: Passed away at the age of 39, Meena Kumari died due to liver cirrhosis, a disease due to excessive drinking. The actress started drinking heavily after separation from her husband Kamal Amrohi. She was known as the tragedy queen of Bollywood and has worked in some masterpieces like ‘Dil Apna Aur Preet Parai’ and ‘Sharada’.
6. Madhubala: Someone who does not know the ever-beauty Madhubala, probably does not know about Bollywood at all. Famous for work in the epic saga ‘Mughal-E-Azam’, Madhubala passed away at a young of 39 due to sickness.
7. Smita Patil: The National Award and Padma Shri Award winning actress Smita Patil also left the world at an early age of 31 years. Married to the actor-politician Raj Babbar, she died due to some childbirth complications
8. Geeta Bali: Wife of Shammi Kapoor, Geeta Bali started her career as a child actress with the film ‘The Cobbler’. She died at a young age of 35 due to the disease small pox. She has worked in films like ‘Bawre Nain’ and ‘Anand Math’.
Watch Video : Divya Kumar Khosla REACTS On Sonu Nigam’s Azaan Controversy