As the frenzy for Salman Khan – Katrina Kaif starrer ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ charges up, here are some exciting tidbits about the most anticipated film of the year:
- Yash Raj Films which is known for its mega-movies with larger than life sets and shooting in exotic places, has topped itself up with ‘Ek Tha Tiger’.
- Ek Tha Tiger is by far, YRF’s Most Expensive film ever!!
- While superstar Salman Khan, one of the most loved actors of Bollywood, has numerous films to his credit, surprisingly – this is his first film ever with Yash Raj Films Banner.
- Also, the actor has a penchant for having a mandatory release every Eid (last ones being Bodyguard, Dabangg, Wanted) as all his Eid releases do extremely well at the Box-Office.
- After Yuvraaj, this is India’s favourite on screen and off screen couple (Salman and Katrina)’s next movie together. High on chemistry, this is a pairing most people have been waiting for. But Katrina has something different to say, “I think after a while Salman gets pakaoed (bored) doing romantic scenes. That is probably the reason why he balances it out with action. He is like that in real life as well,” she said to the press.
- To get an international feel to his action sequence, director Kabir Khan brought in Hollywood’s sought after Action Director – Conrad Palmisano. The best part is that Katrina is not going just play arm candy to macho Salman Khan. Both the actors have seriously trained to do some audacious stunts.
While Salman Khan WILL impress you with his Parkour Training, Kabir reveals that in some places the Salman’s painful expressions turned out to be faultless because of the genuine pain he felt due to his health problems.
But as Salman said in an interview, “In spite of all the nerve problems and the aneurysm and the travelling and cold and the pain and all that stuff, eventually it’s what you show on screen. You can’t put subtitles saying – ‘Here the actor was unwell’ or ‘here was a backache’ or ‘here the cold’ led to pain or ‘a headache happened’! You can’t say all that.”